Friday, July 25, 2008

My Portrait


Didnt take my own pics for quite a long times, even i did but most of all it ended with not nice pic came out. I gain weight easily and lose weight easily so from times to times when i looked back at my old pic i found myself changed alot, some looked fat and some looked thin, some looked fair but some looked very dark. Found this pic of me taken by someone around last year october at warisan square, i was short hair and had an average body, abit baby fat hehe... And oh yeah, with my lovely and cool National Geographic camera bag, which i sold it off last few months because i found it under utilized and my camera equipment is growing, abit regret now..*sob*


This is the pics of it, tuh lah...next time dont simply sell things lah...after that regret pula sigh..

No comments: