Saturday, June 27, 2009

Out of line...

Havent been blog for ages as I had been out of internet access for months! The past few months i had been busying for moving new house and works, not to mention about this month which is incentive group month, i doubt that i even slept for 30 hours a week! By now i'm done with the new house moving's thingy, and June is coming to its end now so as to those tiring incentive group, will be back online as soon as i get my internet access (I'm surfing through some wifi coverage spot now). I havent been shooting anything lately, the last wedding i shot would be the one in May and even now i'm still doing the pics processing! Time has been short for me as i have too many things and stuffs and some planning but all of them cant be doing at the same time! Anyway below are some sneak tease of Warren & Kelly pre-wedding i shot in May, in fact this considered as my 1st attempt to pre-wedding shot cause all these while i shot only actual day wedding, so err.. if u feel like to C&C even its only few pics, u're very welcome to do so! ^_^




_MG_5221

_MG_5242

_MG_0046

No comments: