Friday, October 23, 2009

Incoming, Outgoing, Outgoing, Outgoing! Insufficient Funds!






Had been quite free lately due to low season of tourism but i guess i would be busy with works again soon starting from end of this month till Dec, hopefully..? Anyway this post is just to try out my new template which i updated few days ago. The past month started from mid of September till end of this year is actually wedding's peak season, but pity me eh i had only shot 2 weddings so far LOL! Now i truly shout out loud that my camera gear is seriously under utilised! Will upload some of those highlights here as soon as i'm done with the processing together with some past weddings i shot which i didnt upload here. Oh yeah talking about camera gear, OMG Canon launched 1D Mark IV just 3 days ago! Click HERE to see some sample pics, the performance is making me drool and wanted this babe so bad! But only in my dreams lah...(for now..)

No comments: