Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another rainy*bored* working day...


Nothing's up lately... Life still goes on... which means i still got to work to keep my living... its almost end of February now, chinese new year is over by now, everythings seems to goes back to normal, peoples who works goes back to works, peoples who study goes back to studying, and peoples who went working abroad went back to their place... Havent really got a chance to shoot any pictures lately, has been neglacted my camera equipment... Sometimes those kind of question would just pop up in my mind, "Why wasnt i born in a rich family?" "Why i didnt got a job which paid me 10k a month?" "Why i always have to work so hard?" etc etc...(i know, i started to lose my mind...) Duh...



*Pic shown are old pic when i shot Stephen's wedding at Borneo Kellybay, the model in the pic is MeiMei. Why i put this "mau la kang" pic? Cause bored mah...*grin*

No comments: