Tuesday, February 05, 2008

新年到了....很累....




I am tired... Damn tired... Every year when Chinese New Year is approaching I sure got very tired... Minimum Tour guide, Maximum Tourist, yet the money we earn is still same as normal season. If this year i dont make it to eat 团年饭 with my family again, its gonna be the 3rd times means the 3rd years i stepped in tourism line... Luckily i have an understanding family, if not i sure been kicked out from the family since earlier ago...
Recently there's somethings happens that drive me quite unhappy.. plus my working stress, lack of sleep, bank loan, usage etc... I almost get crazy... I hope i can take some leave on march to go travelling to realease my tension... I really really HOPE...
Every Chinese New Year peoples sure busy to visits their relatives or gather with old friends who come back from working or study oversea, but me...DUH... I havent really sit down and chit chat with my old pals for long times already... WHAT a pity me... To all my friends, please understand me and please forgive me... YOU all knows you guys are always in my heart...
Well, whatever it is, here i wish all the tour guide 新年快乐! 万事如意!~ Most importantly, 团团顺利! and....新年快过...(LOL)...

No comments: