Saturday, April 12, 2008

My new toy....again..





The pics said it all, like i mentioned in my previous post before this lens will be my next lens, so here it is! My 2nd Canon L lens, the 17-40mm F4L USM EF lens. Bought it around last week but didnt had times to post it up here, it is brand new and i bought it from local shop, it cost me around RM2500 fuhh... a lil bit expensive than KL prices and online shopping prices but i thought hmm...nevermind, because if anything goes wrong i can just go back to the shop for the warranty claim unlike buying online i will have to post it somewhere and probably wait for long times for the return.. Apology for the poor picture quality because i was too lazy to put on the external flash so i shot it under high ISO.. For now my next target is either upgrade a new camera body or buy another L lens, my partner Gerry bought one of my dream lens the legendary 24-70mm F2.8L USM so i guess this lens is no longer in my list.. What's next items in my wish list,



  1. Canon EOS 5D full frame camera (Why 5D? Because i cant afford 1Ds Mark III)

  2. 16-35mm F2.8L II USM (Widest length in Full Frame camera)

  3. 50mm F1.2L USM (Damn Sharp! Good for portrait! Bulu muka also can see!)

  4. 70-200mm F4L USM (Why F4 while i already have a F2.8? Because this lens is very light and its good for outdoor, wont tired holding it around, and outdoor u dont need F2.8)

  5. Canon EOS 40D (Fastest Canon 1.6x crop camera)

Damn...believe it or not...all of these equipment can almost cost a used Proton Waja... Sigh.. What an expensive dream...~

No comments: