Monday, November 03, 2008

I just came back from Paradise...

Mata_30033

Mata_10094

Havent been blogged for long times, been quite busy for the previous month, and I've got like an almost half full 250GIG external harddisk of new pics which I havent go through the processing yet, gonna headache'ing for them for quite sometimes now..

October was an incentive group month, handled 4 groups of incentive group which was a hell of tiring responsibility for me because I havent been handling incentive for like, 5 months? Or so.. Anyway, I still hate incentive group though! Even it looked like it suites my working style more...

Nevertheless, or should I say Finally, after days of tiring hard works, or years... I am so happy to announce that I finally went to my 1st vacation after 2 years which the last time was for my sister's wedding trip at KL.. This vacation was actually planned for my lovely girl friend, Keira's 23rd birthday, and I have to say this trip was really a wonderful trip for us.. The breath taking moments is unforgettable.. But afterall I still dont have much times to do the photos processing yet..hence came back to city and working life..worst part is the mind is still moaning for the trip!! I think perhaps I'm gonna do it in a slideshow so it wouldnt eat up so much space here and the photos loading times... So guys..gimme sometimes! And in this meantimes, let's see if u guys could guess what place did i went to for my vacation... The hint is: 2 Islands, 1 Resort, 1 Spa .. hehehe...

2 comments:

Raymond Chau said...

Visit your again.

Agnes Sim said...

Halo... thanks for visiting my blog. May i know who are you? ;-) Your photo are nice!