Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A post a day, would make u cheeseeee!!










A friend of mine once said, "What for you upload alot of these kind of pics into your blog, these pics are worthless, they cant make you money, afterall its meaningless". Yeah perhaps my friend was right, my pics couldnt made me money, but overall this is my personal blog, its not some advertisement blog or media blog that requires nice pics and nice text so that those daily hundreds visitor would be please for just looking at your pics or read what you had to bluff or brag about.. So i dont give a d*mn about what peoples who visits my blog would think whether my pics is making me money.. I even doubt whether my blog have more than 2 visitor a day LOL! Afterall its just for me myself, its for SS(siok sendiri) and for sharing my passion. If you're so good and you have hundreds visitor a day, does your pics makes you a big fortune? If it does, then why do u have to end up like this today? Oh well, mine does, it makes me a big fortune in happiness! Pity me eh? ;) *peace*

2 comments:

candicechong said...

Oh my....
Ur cheese cakes make me so hungry now..
sobs sobs!!
T_T
very nice pics.
oh, and tempting too!!!

Agnes Sim said...

OMG!! My favorite cheese cake. So hungry rite now!! It is so wonderful if i got 1 pieces of cheese cake as my breakfast right now!! :P