Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sunset..from my room...



Nothing's up..having a rest today.. Just sent out another group yesterday..the last incentive group of 2008 Hyundai dream tour.. There will be no more incentive group(hope so..) starting next month until april of next year..
A simply sunset shot of mine.. The day got dark very fast nowadays as its almost end of the year soon.. And Christmas day and New Year's eve is approaching soon.. I still remember last year i spent my countdown at airport working for tour, some of my friends called and shouted "Yooooo happy 2008 brother~!!~! Where the hell are u counting down ohhh~~??" and i answered "I'm at airport working man...Can i call u back later..?" then they replied "Huh what?! Dont play ehhh lin c~~!!" and i hanged up the phone "tut...." LOL!! Very funny cause i answered most of my phone calls that way the moment we stepped in year 2008 hahaha... It feels somehow..just like yesterday.. and we have to say goodbye to year 2008 soon.. Time flies huh ~~~ ??

1 comment:

Richard Chin said...

yoo Alex, finally found ur blog ady. i saw 5 birds flying on the sky. Nice shoot alex. Hope 2 see more from u :) CHeers